Trouble with attracting men who can’t commit is by far the #1 issue I hear about. Today, I have a coaching call with Cici who’s frustrated about dating emotionally unavailable men. In our conversation, we focus in on her relationship with her father because while she as an adult has come to terms with her dad in many ways, it turns out that her inner child hasn’t and still suffers from an unhealed wound that impacts her love life today.
5:16 – My general answer to those frustrated with attracting emotionally unavailable or non-committal men
10:37 – Childhood issues that contribute to Cici’s attachment style and problems with relationships
17:22 – Why Cici feels she’s attracting avoidant types of men
20:13 – What Cici’s evolved feelings about her father reveal about her emotional state
25:30 – Why understanding something on the mental level isn’t enough
27:31 – What Cici needs to do to truly heal the wound left over from her and her dad’s relationship
34:47 – How your inner child can blind you to red flags in a relationship
36:36 – A couple of things to look at if you have a pattern of attracting emotionally unavailable people
40:13 – Wrap-up of the episode with a summary of the highlights, insights, and breakthroughs
After you listen to Why You Keep Attracting Partners Who Won’t Commit, here are your next steps:
- Sign up for the Worthy in Love podcast tour here.
- Listen to past episodes addressing anger in relationships here, here, and here.
- Take my free Emotional Availability Assessment here.
- Are you done with where you are right now? With my impactful introductory coaching session, you’ll walk away knowing exactly what’s blocking you in love. Learn more about working with me 1-on-1 and schedule your session here.
- If you are interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection, sign up for my waitlist here.
Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!