You’ve done tons of inner child work and have gone through therapy. You meditate, write your morning pages, and do all kinds of other stuff. And it’s helped you grow in several areas of your life. Your health is good, your career thrives, and your friendships flourish.
But you’re still stuck in a rut in your love life. Romance is the one area that hasn’t really improved. So what the hell is going on?
My guest Hannah knows the feeling. She’s happy with her life… except when it comes to dating. She can’t figure out what the issue is, so in this episode, I help her get to the bottom of it. If you can relate to her situation, you’ll love today’s show!
8:34 – The overriding belief or story that dictates Hannah’s love life
12:04 – The work Hannah has done to help herself feel supported
15:23 – Things I’ve noticed behind lagging romantic relationships when other areas of life gel well
18:07 – Where Hannah senses the disconnect when it comes to her dating life
21:42 – How Hannah views herself in past relationships that impacted her the most
26:23 – What can get overlooked with core wound healing and what I see as Hannah’s real issue
31:41 – A process that can help hone intuition regarding romantic relationships
36:57 – How to get more comfortable channeling masculine energy and the difference between it and feminine energy
45:15 – Recapping the main takeaways from the coaching call with Hannah
After you listen to What Do You Do When Everything Else Has Improved But Your Love Life, here are your next steps:
- Order my book You Are Meant for Love.
- Sign up for the Decoding Your Relationships workshop and the How to Do the Work replay.
- Listen to episode 244 with Maureen: “How to Use Fem/Masc Energy to Stop Procrastinating and Get Back on Track With Your Goals”
- If you are interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection, sign up for the waitlist here.
- Are you done with where you are right now? With my impactful introductory coaching session, you’ll walk away knowing exactly what’s blocking you in love. Learn more about working with me 1 on 1 and schedule your session here.
If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!