As of the recording of today’s episode, there’s an ongoing crisis with COVID and Afghanistan. These current events might have you feeling a little down. Even though I can’t know what the state of the world will be by the time you listen to this episode, I wanted to lighten things up and talk about something a bit more fun. I also think a little fun is appropriate with my upcoming podcast tour fast approaching. So today, I’m going to share some ways to add more pleasure to your life with three TV shows/movies, three podcasts, and three Instagram accounts I love, plus some other entertaining resources.
9:15 – The humorous TV show with a theme around the power of kindness you must watch
10:48 – The rare movie that I just had to finish watching
12:56 – The TV show is all about creating beautiful and functional backyard spaces
14:12 – The first podcast I can’t get enough of (and how it relates to baseball and The Bachelor)
16:23 – The podcast that tells you little know stories about American history, from Washington to Walt Disney, and how they tie in to current events
19:43 – The podcast hosted by two famous people with nothing in common with each other
21:29 – The funny Instagram account that makes me appreciate my current home state all the more
22:35 – The poetic astrology IG account you’ll enjoy reading when you wake up
25:17 – Astrologist recommendations and the app that’s far more accurate than your horoscope
27:16 – A few other things I love that you might find pleasure in too
After you listen to this 12 Ways to Add More Pleasure to Your Life, here are your next steps:
- Sign up for the Worthy in Love podcast tour here.
- Enjoy the following mentioned in today’s show:
- Ted Lasso
- Game of Roses podcast
- Sharon Says So Podcast and IG account
- Renegades: Born in the USA podcast
- New Jersey Memes IG account
- Heidi Rose Robbins IG account
- Chart Your Career podcast with Heidi and Ellen Fondiler
- CHANI app
- NYT’s Spelling Bee
- NYT’s The Morning Newsletter and Evening Briefing
- Get my free 2021 Coaching Services and Pricing Guide to learn how to work with me 1-on-1 here.
- If you are interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection, sign up for my waitlist here.
Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!