I know I say this about a lot of episodes, but seriously, if you don’t know JP Sears, you need to get on it. First, listen to our interview, then check out his YouTube channel.
This was such an important conversation because something I’ve been thinking about lately is spirituality and/or self-help overdose. Think about it: by thinking you need to be fixed via self-development, isn’t that only reinforcing the thing that’s making you feel like crap in the first…that you’re not good enough?
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How humor can be used to deflect AND heal your emotions
- The 3 most important pieces of healthy relationships
- What it means to be spiritual and “ultra” spiritual
JP Sears is an emotional healing coach, YouTuber, author, international teacher, speaker at events, world traveler, and curious student of life. His work empowers people to live more meaningful lives. JP is the author of “How To Be Ultra Spiritual,” (Sounds True Publishing, release date of March 7th, 2017).
He is very active with his online videos where he encourages healing and growth through his humorous and entertainingly informative videos, including his hit Ultra Spiritual comedy series, which has accumulated over 100 million views. You can learn more about JP and his work at AwakenWithJP.com.
Your next steps:
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, and you’re DONE with relationships never seeming to work, apply for your free Introductory Coaching Call here.
- If you get value from the Love-Life Connection Podcast, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
Resources mentioned in the show:
- SnapChat: AwakenWithJP
- How To Get Offended: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-mju_gW3c8
- How To Be Ultra Spiritual: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kDso5ElFRg&t=185s
- Passive Aggressive Relationship Techniques: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vnKPdMXIdo
Audible – Free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial.