Welcome to episode 252 of the Love Live Connection podcast. This episode really highlights why inner child work is so incredibly important. So much of our romantic life has to do with us replaying out old wounds and issues from mom and dad (or lack thereof) and childhood. My caller today Mariela is doing all the things–swiping, going on dates, trying to be open and vulnerable, trusting other people–and it keeps blowing up in her face. As you’ll quickly realize, it’s not surprising that she’s facing this given her backstory. Even if you can’t really relate to her experiences, I still encourage you to be curious about connecting some of the dots.
5:00 – Mariela describes the pattern her dating life has taken
9:53 – 12-year old Mariela not getting love, support, or understanding from her parents
15:58 – When conditional love or unconditional love is appropriate
22:25 – Doing some inner child work on the call with Mariela
29:47 – A sign to know when you’re in a good place with the healing process
33:34 – Summarizing the coaching call with Mariela and some action steps
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Link to the previous episode on unconditional love:
- Are you done with where you are right now? With my impactful introductory coaching session, you’ll walk away knowing exactly what’s blocking you in love. Learn more about working with me 1 on 1 and schedule your session here.
- If you’re interested in my two-week course, Crappy to Happy, to help you quickly discover your love blocks so that you can clear them and find love, without having to spend years in therapy, sign up here.
- If you are interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection, sign up for my waitlist here.
- Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!