I often hear from women in this community that they know what their intuition is saying; they just don’t listen to it. Or they don’t trust it. Or worse, someone has told them that going with their gut is “bad.”
The truth is, primarily as women, our power lies in our intuition is our greatest asset. It gives us an immense power that may make others feel uncomfortable. So they try to take your power away to keep the power balance.
I believe that if we ALL listen to our intuitions more than our heads, the world would be happier, safer, and more compassionate place for all beings.
The tides are changing, but we still have a lot of work to do. This episode will help you develop the tools you need to be your own best guru and live the life you want, on your terms.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to strengthen your intuition, even if it’s been years since you’ve listened to it
- how to know the difference between fear and your intuition
- Why listening to your intuition is so damn scary and what to do about it
Aimee Leigh Eoff is an intuitive visionary guide of intuition, truth, and empowerment planting light seeds in the world. Her work is about inspiring others to see themselves as the capable, luminous being they are and to live life intuitively and to radiate out to the world creating consciousness and harmonious impact.
She believes when we live intuitively, we experience more clarity, joy, and alignment which impacts our families, communities and the world.
Aimee is the founder of Soul Happy offering intuitive readings, soul-coaching, and mentorship programs. You can read her soul perspective articles on HuffPost, Basmati Magazine, listen to podcast interviews, attend speaking engagements, as well as dive into her online courses at Brave Girl University.
Aimee’s radio show, Soul Happy Life, is featured on the global News For The Soul radio where she offers energetic, spiritual perspectives and insight with live callers, guest interviews, and teaching series.
Your next steps:
- What’s going to make you happy in love? Get the FREE checklist: 7 Things Every Woman Needs To Find Love: What You Need To Ask Yourself to Attract In Real Love That Your Friends (Or Therapist) Don’t Know to Ask. Download your free copy HERE.
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, done with feeling crappy every day, feeling alone, or just keeping yourself busy to avoid the feels, apply my 1x1 coaching HERE.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
Resources mentioned in the show: