When I hop on the phone with a potential client one of their frustrations/questions they ask me if they’re being too picky.
Sometimes someone told them that they’re being too picky or they draw that conclusion themselves after countless dates just feel meh or even if they’re bored with everyone they meet.
And there’s so much fear around this question. Because they want me to tell them that they’re not being too picky… otherwise perhaps their worst fear will come up
They’ll worry that they’ll have to choose between staying single, or worse, settling.
And look, I don’t know exactly what’s on your “list” of needs, desires, and wants in a man and a relationship, but I do want to say this:
You’re more than likely not being picky,
I think you’re asking yourself the wrong question.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What question to ask yourself instead
- What the recent article on Babe.com about Aziz Ansari can teach you about your own dating life
- Why the number 108 is my answer to the question of whether or not you’re being too picky
Your next steps:
- Join the FREE Date Yourself Challenge to join the free FB Live on how to know what you need (and if those things will actually make you happy). Sign up HERE.
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, and you’re DONE with relationships never seeming to work, apply for your free Introductory Coaching Call here.
- Join me on Instagram to get your daily dose of inspiration of all things love, life, and cute puppies!
- Audible – Free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial.