If you, like many of my clients, want to meet people off the apps and in the wild, then I challenge you to create your own serendipitous moments. “Serendipity” is defined as “the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.” I help my clients create more of it in their daily life, and in this episode, I cover the three mistakes and myths to meeting people IRL that can prevent you from creating, encountering, and enjoying serendipity in your own love life.
1:49 – Real life examples of what serendipitous moments can look like for you
2:16 – The series I could watch all day long, that I recommend you watch to see serendipity in action
3:00 – The #1 mistake that’ll burn you out on creating serendipity
5:05 – The challenge I give to my clients to prevent them from making mistake #2 in creating serendipity
6:07 – What you don’t have to be in order to create serendipitous moments
7:26 – How I can help you create more serendipity in your life to attract potential partners
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Listen to Jia Jiang’s “What I learned from 100 days of rejection.
- Listen to Part 1: “Why meeting people IRL is easier than you think”
- Join my free Serendipity Challenge here.
- Get my free 2021 Coaching Services and Pricing Guide to learn how to work with me 1-on-1 here.
- If you are interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection, sign up for my waitlist here.
Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!