One thing that drove me craaaaaazy when I was single was talking about my love problems to my other non-single friends who either didn’t struggle the way I did or had been in a relationship for a while and forgot what it was really like.
Obviously their words and advice were well meaning, they’d always say, “It just wasn’t meant to be. And you’ll meet him when you least expect it.”
Ahhh, I would have rather poked my eyeballs out then hear that again.
While I don’t really think that this advice is good or true, there is truth behind it, and in this episode, I break it down.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why the concept of it happens when you least expect it is mostly BS but there’s some important truths behind
- How understanding those truths can radically shift the way you approach finding love
- What to do to start attracting more of what you want into your life
Your next steps:
- Learn more about the Love Incubator HERE.
- Join me on Instagram to get your daily dose of inspiration of all things love, life, and cute puppies!
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Audible – Free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial.