I think it’s common if you’re struggling in love to get sent into the world of personal development pretty quickly. I love personal development, but it’s really important to understand the nuances of it and how human growth works. Otherwise, it’s easy to get stuck or feel like you’re doing the work but nothing is changing.
Perhaps you’ve built some awareness as to how your childhood is having a direct effect on who you’re attracting. But you’re still attracting narcissists!
That’s because the awareness is there, which is important, but it’s not the only step, and it certainly isn’t the last step.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The 5 phases of personal growth, and why most people never make it past phase 2
- Why you feel like you’re doing the work, but nothing is changing
- Whether coaching or therapy is more helpful for you, depending on your phase
Your next steps:
- I have three spots open for 1×1 coaching clients. If you’re ready to uplevel your life and relationships, you’re ready for something big to change in your life, and you’re DONE with relationships never seeming to work, apply for your free Introductory Coaching Call here.
- If you get value from Love-Life Connection Podcast, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
- Join me on Instagram to get your daily dose of inspiration of all things love, life, and cute puppies!
- Audible – Free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial.