I’ve got a special treat for you!
In this special Thanksgiving episode, I’m taking you through a grounding and centering Thanksgiving meditation.
We know that Thanksgiving is supposed to be all about gratitude, but that can sometimes be hard. This meditation will help you this, AND I’ve got a free gift for you:
It’s totally free and you can get it at veronicagrant.com/holiday
In this cheat sheet, I’ll walk you through exact scripts you can use to
- Navigate conversations with nosy + nudgy relatives, especially the ‘Why are you still single?’ or ‘Why aren’t you engaged?’ questions
- Manage being around your perfect couple friends or family that make you sick with envy
- Resist the urge to ‘see what your ex is up to’
Your next steps:
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, and you’re DONE with relationships never seeming to work, apply for your free Introductory Coaching Call here.
- If you get value from Love-Life Connection Podcast, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
- Join me on Instagram to get your daily dose of inspiration of all things love, life, and cute puppies!
- Download your FREE Holiday Survival Conversational Cheat Sheet to help you deal with nosy, nudgy relatives
- Audible – Free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial.