Welcome to episode 216 of the Love Live Connection podcast.
In this episode, we are talking with Bridgette who is struggling with a pattern of running from relationships when things get rocky. But as you might have guessed, Bridgette’s pattern isn’t really the problem. As the discussion progresses, we get to the core of the issue by digging deeper into her childhood. In Bridgette’s case, an unstable childhood prompted her to create a very stable life where she has complete control. This control plays into Bridgette’s pattern as wanting something to feel a certain way in her relationships so that she feels secure.
3:39 – Introduction to Bridgette who struggles with the pattern of running when things get rocky in a relationship
6:16 – Bridgette presents her struggle with her recurring pattern
9:10 – Bridgette describes her childhood
11:23 – We do some inner child work and discover Bridgette needs to re-mother herself
13:10 – The types of relationships Bridgette is attracting
20:48 – How to determine if what you’re feeling is intuition or fear
23:40 – Bridgette talks about her takeaways
26:27 – Bridgette describes her expectations in a relationship and whether or not they are realistic
35:06 – I breakdown the coaching session with Bridgette
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- If you are interested in my two-week course to help you quickly discover your love blocks so that you can clear them and find love, without having to spend years in therapy sign up here
- If you would like more information on my free zoom calls, follow me on Instagram or sign up to my email list on my website
- Are you ready for a love-life intensive? You could be a good fit for my Love Incubator program.
- Check out my brand new free workshop The 5-Step Strategy To Banish Anxiety and Overwhelm in Your Love Life
- Ready to explore what working with me is like? Learn more here.
- Interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!