I’ve often said to clients to date for fun, not for the one. Having fun puts you into a state of super presence, like a puppy or a child just enjoying themselves without a care in the world. But what if the thought of dating feels very meh right now, and you’re looking to pump yourself up to do it?
That’s the situation that today’s caller Amelia finds herself in right now. In this episode, I help her discover why she feels so blah about the idea of dating again and what she can do to start clearing up her issues around all of her relationships. But I also spend some time touching on how you can protect yourself regarding recent socio-political events causing you to feel stressed or hopeless.
1:49 – A few things I need to get off my chest in the wake of the Roe vs. Wade decision
14:11 – Amelia describes her relationship struggle with men and how it ties back to childhood
20:09 – Why Amelia finds it difficult to allow herself to be vulnerable with men
22:45 – I reveal part of Amelia’s issue and what she needs to do next
26:47 – Why the thought of dating can feel exhausting and doing an inventory of your relationships
35:05 – The three things I want you to take away from this coaching call
After you listen to How to Re-Energize Your Excitement (or Will) To Start Dating Again, here are your next steps:
- Check out emilyinyourphone on Instagram.
- Check out my Embodied Dating workshop.
- Listen to episode 314 where I talk about fear-based vs. intuitive-based actions.
- With my impactful introductory coaching session, you’ll walk away knowing exactly what’s blocking you in love.
- Learn more about working with me 1 on 1 and schedule your session here.
- If you are interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection, sign up for my waitlist here.
- Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!