I have an amazing episode for you today. I came across Amy through another podcast I was interviewed on, and was completely drawn to her spunky, badass, tell it like it is style. You’ll hear it immediately once we start chatting.
We talk about speaking your truth, boundaries, vulnerability, and all things communication. Whether you’re trying to figure out the relationship you’re in or dating, you’re going to love what we jam about. No b.s., and no airy-fairy advice like, “just be authentic!” without telling you step by step how to make it happen.
Enjoy this spicy conversation!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Step by step, how to ask for what you need in a relationship, WITHOUT feeling bitchy or needy, including exact words and sentences to say
- Why vulnerability to critical to having a healthy, loving relationship, and tangible steps to start being vulnerable if the idea of it makes you feel squirmy
- How to discern when to withhold private information (like kids, previous marriages) and when to share, AND how to deal with all the white lies on dating profiles, like age, height, or income
Amy E. Smith is a certified confidence coach, masterful speaker, and personal empowerment expert. Founder of TheJoyJunkie.com, Amy uses her roles as coach, writer, podcaster, and speaker to move individuals to a place of radical personal empowerment and self-love.
With acute focus on helping people “find their voice”, she is highly sought after for her uncommon style of irreverence, wisdom, and humor and has been a featured expert on Fox 5 San Diego and YourTango.com.
Take it to the next level:
- Get on the ZenLove Early Notification List for access to early enrollment, exclusive bonuses and introductory pricing
- Ready to work on your inner game so you can find and keep your perfect-for-you relationship? Apply for my 1×1 coaching HERE
- Follow me on Instagram for daily relationship advice and inspiration
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!