Welcome to episode 261 of the Love Live Connection podcast. I’ve brought clients on the show before and often tell them that you have to reach mini goals along the way to reach the big goal. So it’s not a failure if you’re not in the relationship that’s going to last forever by the time we’re done working together. Sometimes you just need to get the confidence to start dating again and meet real potential partners, or get over an ex.
My guest today, former client Marki, is a really good example. So much of her life has changed, not just in her love life but in other parts of her life too. In this episode, I let her tell you her story.
12:43 – Markie before we started working together
17:10 – How inner child work supported her in achieving her wins
21:00 – The transformational shifts she underwent with online dating
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Links to the previous client episodes mentioned:
- EP127: How to Stop Wanting Men Who Aren’t Interested in You with Sarah
- EP139: How to Know What a Healthy Relationship Looks Like (with Joanne)
- Are you done with where you are right now? With my impactful introductory coaching session, you’ll walk away knowing exactly what’s blocking you in love. Learn more about working with me 1 on 1 and schedule your session here.
- Take the free quiz, Discover What’s Blocking You in Love, and get on my newsletter list here.
- Join me for the on-demand workshop, The 5-Step Strategy to Banish Anxiety and Overwhelm in Your Love Life. If you have it all but love, you can attract a fulfilling partnership and live a life of purpose. Sign up here.
- Download the free how-to guide: Finding Love in a Pandemic