Welcome to episode 207 of the Love Live Connection podcast.
Today’s episode covers some topics that aren’t necessarily as fun as analyzing the latest Bachelor happenings (we still see you Pete!), but it’s vital for anyone seeking a truly fulfilling and healthy relationship. Sometimes love can make us accept things we really shouldn’t and I want to go over the red flags with you. Please pop over to Instagram or send me an email with your feedback about this podcast, I can’t wait to hear from you.
3:50 – Just because you haven’t seen a healthy relationship doesn’t mean you can’t have a healthy relationship.
10:00 – The first sign you may be in an unhealthy relationship, feeling uncomfortable speaking up.
14:05 – Another thing to watch out for, physical intimacy without emotional safety.
16:30 – Attraction to deprivation, a term coined by Ken Page, is another sign we want to be aware of.
19:55 – A few rapid-fire signs that are also important to notice and address, including a couple absolute dealbreakers.
24:05 – In case you need a refresher, I explain what gaslighting is and why I believe it’s a zero tolerance issue.
25:00 – If you find yourself in an abusive relationship I urge you to reach out and get help.
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Are you ready for a love-life intensive? You could be a good fit for my Love Incubator program.
- Join me for the #DateYourselfChallenge, the fun starts on March 16, 2020.
- Ready to explore what working with me is like? Learn more here.
- Interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!