You’re in a good spot with your career, your health, and your daily routine. You’re feeling good. Maybe even on top of the world.
You’re feeling like yourself, healthy, and confident.
And then you meet someone. And despite the incredible spot you’re in now, you still can’t help but feel the urge to want to throw it all out the window.
You want this relationship to work and you want him to like you. And it’s taking everything inside of you to not throw your life out the window for your new relationship.
If you can relate, you’ll love this episode and will totally relate to my caller today.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why you feel like you have to drop everything even when life was great before meeting him
- What to do when the urge comes up to throw everything out the window for this relationship
- How to start a relationship to make it the healthiest, happiest it can be
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Get on the waitlist for the next time my membership community, the Love Action Tribe opens for enrollment HERE.
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, done with feeling crappy every day, feeling alone, or just keeping yourself busy to avoid the feels, apply my 1×1 coaching HERE.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!