I’ve worked with enough women to know that sometimes when someone is describing a current or past relationship, I know when they are describing it through rose colored glasses.
I want to be clear that I don’t want to invalidate how you felt or are feeling in a relationship. It’s a cornerstone of my coaching and how I teach my clients to treat themselves.
Look, obviously things happen, but I’m very skeptical when I hear stories around being blindsided. Yes, that might have been your experience, but to the outside eye, there were probably a lot more signs.
Knowing what’s actually love and what isn’t will help you to protect yourself from being blindsided in the future.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Three relationships you’re confusing with love
- Why love and happiness aren’t really emotions (and what they are instead)
- What is really required in a relationship for real love to exist
Your next steps:
- I have three spots open for 1×1 coaching clients. If you’re ready to uplevel your life and relationships, you’re ready for something big to change in your life, and you’re DONE with relationships never seeming to work, apply for your free Introductory Coaching Call here.
- If you get value from Love-Life Connection Podcast, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
- Join me on Instagram to get your daily dose of inspiration of all things love, life, and cute puppies!
- Audible – Free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial.