Welcome to episode 231 of the Love Live Connection podcast, The Relationships You’re Confusing with Love
I’ve worked with enough women to know that sometimes when someone is describing a current or past relationship, I know when they are describing it through rose colored glasses.
Obviously things happen, but I’m very skeptical when I hear stories around being blindsided. Yes, that might have been your experience, but to the outside eye, there were probably a lot more signs.
Knowing what love is and what it isn’t will help you to protect yourself from being in a relationship you’re confusing with love and from being blindsided in the future.
3:12 – Why I describe love and happiness as states of being
4:52 – Why I’m skeptical about hearing stories about being blindsided by a breakup
6:38 – Why the scenario of filling a void can be confused with love
12:08 – The second type of relationship that can be confused with love is when two people’s issues dovetail each other.
19:39 – The third way you can get confused with love, idealizing your partner or the relationship
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Episodes mentioned in this show:
- Join me for the new on demand workshop, Attract Your Soulmate Without Losing Your Soul. This is how to do the deep work and create a thriving relationship in your life without changing who you are. Sign up here.
- Are you interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!