This episode isn’t just an interview, it’s two women about to get married having a candid conversation about what real love looks like. We talk about what beliefs we had to let go of and how we soften in ways so that real love could come in.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The realities of commitment and how to balance business ownership and family life
- how has being a business owner influenced your personal growth?
- Self-care as a highly ambitious person and taking yourself out on dates are also things that I practice and always love to talk about!
About Sara Jane:
Sarajane Case is a writer, coach and speaker based in Asheville, NC. She works with bomb ass female entrepreneurs to refine their systems, release guilt and expectation, problem-solve and enhance their productivity so that they can enjoy the process of running a business more!
Your next steps:
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, and you’re DONE with relationships never seeming to work, apply for your free Introductory Coaching Call here.
- If you get value from Love-Life Connection Podcast, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Instagram: @sarajanecase
- Twitter: @sarajanecase
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/sarajaneblog
- Audible – Free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial.