I love a good pun, and when I came across Lynn Marie’s work, Quit Happens, I knew I had to introduce you to her.
All things quit is scary AF. The stories we have around it, the unknown, the financial pieces, and more. But according to Lynn Marie, the more you can quit, the closer and closer you can get to your purpose and what makes you happy in life.
- The 5 steps to quitting ANYTHING
- Why staying in a relationship or job because you’ve invested so much is crap
- Unexpected little things you can quit to bring 10x more freedom into your life TODAY
- How to find your passion through quitting
About Lynn Marie :
Dr. Lynn Marie Morski is a Quitting Evangelist. She helps people quit strategically through her book, Quitting by Design, and her podcast, Quit Happens, along with speaking and coaching. She is also a board-certified physician in family medicine and sports medicine, currently working at the Veterans Administration. In addition, she is an attorney and former adjunct law professor at Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
When not doctoring, lawyering, or preaching the gospel of strategic quitting, Lynn Marie can be found doing yoga, playing multiple musical instruments and dancing like everyone’s watching.
Your next steps:
- The Love Incubator is OPEN for early enrollment! The Incubator is my 1×1 coaching program with a small group element. It’s the *only* way to work with me 1×1, and I’m not offering this again this year or next. If you’ve been wanting to work deeper with me to transform your love life, this is it! Learn more here.
- If you get value from Love-Life Connection Podcast, please rate & review it in iTunes HERE. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come say hello here!