Welcome to episode 218 of the Love Live Connection podcast.
I think this is one of the more powerful episodes I’ve ever done. I do some deep work with Baraba, revealing some pain and anger she’s been holding on to for most of her life. Barbara was aware of her patterns and where they originated but wasn’t sure how to change them.
Facing the pain at the core of your issue and feeling it is uncomfortable but necessary to heal. The discomfort you feel in the moment will result in a meaningful long term relationship.
3:39 – My thought for the week about emotional processing work I still need to do
8:53 – Barba presents her question: She knows she has an anxious attachment style but wants to know how to change her mindset
13:45 – We dig into why Barabara stayed in a bad relationship for 12 years
19:10- I ask Barbara what she would say to her abuser, her step-father
25:08 – I encourage Barba to continue to feel her anger and work through it
28:38 – Why anger is a really important emotion
32:03 – I recap my call with Barbara
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- If you are interested in my two-week course to help you quickly discover your love blocks so that you can clear them and find love, without having to spend years in therapy sign up here
- If you would like more information on my free zoom calls, follow me on Instagram or sign up to my email list on my website
- Check out my brand new free workshop The 5-Step Strategy To Banish Anxiety and Overwhelm in Your Love Life
- Ready to explore what working with me is like? Learn more here.
- Interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!