Would it surprise you if I said people pleasers and narcissists are a match made in heaven?
People pleasers are the largest subsection of my clients, and their biggest frustration is attracting narcissists. The bad news is this is a frustrating pattern to break, but the good news is it’s totally breakable.
In fact, if you’re a people pleaser, I’ve got a meditation for you that’ll help you to say NO to others.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why these toxic relationships feel like an addiction and one that’s SO hard to give up
- The surprising many similarities between narcissists and people pleasers
- How to end the toxic cycle of getting back into the same relationship again and again for good
Your next steps:
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, and you’re DONE with relationships never seeming to work, apply for your free Introductory Coaching Call here.
- If you get value from Love-Life Connection Podcast, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Apply for an Introductory Coaching Call
- Get the free meditation: End Your People Pleasing Ways: Say NO to others and YES to yourself.
- Audible – Free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial.