I’ve been getting tons of questions recently about how I started my business and how I continue to grow it to the success that it is today.
I’ve also been increasingly working with clients on their businesses, and in that process, and in reflecting on what’s made me “successful” (what is success anyways?!), I saw that there were actually lots of parallels between finding soulful love and running a soulful experience.
I often say what got you success in your career isn’t going to get you success in love. That’s still true, but only when you look at your success in your career from a more corporate-y, hustle perspective.
That’s not what got me success in my business, and won’t be what gets you success in love either.
In this episode, I go through 5 parallels between finding love and having a soulful business. And even if you’re not a business owners and have no plans to be, you’ll definitely walk away with lots of takeaways you can apply to love, or moving ahead in whatever your career is.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The biggest mistake most business owners make when starting out
- The two things I did that finally got me consistent money, AND this’ll help you get out of your dating rut too
- What the Queen can teach you about dating
Your next steps:
- Join us in the Love Action Tribe! My growth-oriented community for women who are ready to cut the BS and find love. Learn more HERE. Cancel anytime.
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, done with feeling crappy every day, feeling alone, or just keeping yourself busy to avoid the feels, apply my 1×1 coaching HERE.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
Resources mentioned on the show:
- The Love Action Tribe – Join my membership community, cancel anytime.