Welcome to episode 221 of the Love Live Connection podcast, How to Overcome the Patriarchy in Love.
Today, I am addressing how patriarchy plays a role in our love lives as well as in our society. It’s been a while since I’ve done a heart to heart episode. However, with everything going on in the world right now, this is a good time because it absolutely impacts you.
Lately, I’ve received some feedback about resistance to feeling your feelings around anger or sadness or not wanting to dwell on these feelings. So, I want to address where this resistance is coming from. And if you know me, you won’t be surprised to hear me say, it’s in a large part because of the patriarchy.
Also, I’m addressing how patriarchy has a role in racism and how we contribute to racist structures in our society.
1:50 – Why what’s going on in the world is related to the work I encourage you to do on the show
8:37 – How the patriarchy is keeping us from doing the deep uncomfortable, emotional work
13:24 – How patriarchy intersects with racism
16:40 – Announcing my new workshop opening up in 2 weeks!
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- To sign up to be on the waiting list for my brand new workshop, Your Conscious Online Dating Blueprint, where we work to align your inner work and the outer strategy, sign up here.
- Check out my brand new free workshop The 5-Step Strategy To Banish Anxiety and Overwhelm in Your Love Life
- If you are interested in my two-week course to help you quickly discover your love blocks so that you can clear them and find love, without having to spend years in therapy sign up here
- If you would like more information on my free zoom calls, follow me on Instagram or sign up to my email list on my website
- Ready to explore what working with me is like? Learn more here.
- Interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!