My caller Nadia is calling in because she’s been in an on again off again relationship for the past 7 years that she wants to get out of for good.
If you’ve been in a relationship like that before, I’m sure you can relate. You think you’re done for good, you know he’s not right for you…
But then… loneliness hits, something happens at work, and you need some good old fashion comfort and something that feels familiar.
Your head is saying “no no no,” but your heart is saying, “Ohhh but I need him! This time will be different!
In relationships like this, rarely is willpower or “snapping out of it” going to work.
As I coach my caller today on the show, here’s what you’ll learn:
- The question to ask yourself when you feel that feeling of wanting to go back
- How to start the inner child work
- How to shift your coping mechanisms so your default isn’t going back to him
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, done with feeling crappy every day, feeling alone, or just keeping yourself busy to avoid the feels, apply for my 1x1 coaching HERE.
- Tried all the dating things, but nothing is working? Sign up for my free Find Meaningful Love Meditation Challenge. It’s free, and you get your first meditation as soon as you sign up! Get your first meditation HERE.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!