I hope you’re loving the 2-part series on all things sex.
It seems like sex is either a taboo topic in our society, or the butt of every joke. It’s hard to remember sometimes that sex is supposed to be amazing, pleasure, and in some faiths, a holy act.
But the way we’re taught about sex, no wonder so many of us have complicated feelings about it. Like my friend Kit says, if we were taught soccer the same way we’re taught sex, no one would be playing soccer.
As I coach Erin through not being physically attracted to the guy she’s dating, you’ll learn:
- The one question you must ask yourself to know if it’s him or you
- Three areas of your life to look at if you have trouble being attracted physically to men you date
- Ways to start feeling more comfortable physically with men and sex
Your next steps:
- What’s gonna make you happy in love? Get the FREE checklist: 7 Things Every Woman Needs To Find Love: What You Need To Ask Yourself to Attract In Real Love That Your Friends (Or Therapist) Don’t Know to Ask. Download your free copy HERE.
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, done with feeling crappy every day, feeling alone, or just keeping yourself busy to avoid the feels, apply my 1x1 coaching HERE.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!