Today is another live coaching session. We’ll talk with Stacy about letting go of the fear that the pickings are slim and a new look at the numbers game!
Listen in as I coach Stacey through the fear of being “pistachio.” She’s scared that if she’s herself and expresses her interests or preferences, that the guy she’s dating will be turned off and no longer interested in her.
I think as a society this is largely the way women are conditioned. Generally, girls, who grow up to be women, are conditioned to be agreeable, look a certain way, act a certain way, get approval. Then, when these girls become women, in dating, it translates to being rather vanilla and uninteresting to the guys you’d be interested in and attracts guys who have tendencies to be narcissists or controlling.
As I coach Stacey through this question, here’s what you’ll learn:
- The REAL reason being “likable” attracts you the wrong guys (I haven’t shared this in this way before)
- My husband’s genius way to describe the numbers’ game in dating
- Why you must be pistachio attract real love
Your next steps:
- Join us in my membership community, The Love Action Tribe! If you’re craving community, accountability, and bite-sized action steps to move towards love, I made the Love Action Tribe for YOU. Learn more and join us HERE.
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, done with feeling crappy every day, feeling alone, or just keeping yourself busy to avoid the feels, apply my 1×1 coaching HERE.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
- Audible – Free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial.