Are you tired of spending the last year and a half at home and just want to get back into the dating world offline?
While I don’t think it matters whether you meet your partner online or offline, so many people tell me they want to have serendipitous dating experiences and discover partners organically.
If you feel that meeting people in person is the best fit for you too, then I’ve created this new miniseries to support you. Welcome to part one, where you’ll find out why dating in the “real world” isn’t as complicated as you think.
1:53 – The surprising place where you can meet great men
3:04 – The #1 way people meet their spouses and why it doesn’t really matter
4:14 – The 80/20 rule and how to apply it to your dating life
7:27 – How to begin tackling your biggest challenge in meeting people organically
8:34 – Manifesting serendipitous romances without using Law of Attraction tactics
I hope you enjoyed this episode! Find me on Instagram or email me with your feedback. I look forward to hearing from you!
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Read “Dating Apps Are Officially the Most Popular Way to Meet a Spouse”
- Read “Meeting online has become the most popular way U.S. couples connect, Stanford sociologist finds”
- Join my free Serendipity Challenge here.
- Get my free 2021 Coaching Services and Pricing Guide to learn how to work with me 1-on-1 here.
- If you are interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection, sign up for my waitlist here.
Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!