Welcome to the July Bonus Episode of the Love Live Connection podcast, Meditation for Less Anxiety and Better Sleep
For the bonus episode this month, I am offering a Yoga Nidra meditation. Yoga Nidra translates to yogic sleep. It is a very relaxed state of consciousness. It has been used across the United States, as well as in the US Military as a way of supporting soldiers and veterans suffering from anxiety and PTSD. I thought given all of the anxiety and fear revolving around the pandemic right now, this meditation could be really helpful. Enjoy and be well.
2:20 – What Yoga Nidra is and how it’s used.
5:15 – Start of Meditation
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- If you would like a downloadable version of this meditation, you can find it here.
- To sign up to be on the waiting list for my brand new workshop, Your Conscious Online Dating Blueprint, where we work to align your inner work and the outer strategy, sign up here
- Check out my free workshop The 5-Step Strategy To Banish Anxiety and Overwhelm in Your Love Life
- If you are interested in my two-week course to help you quickly discover your love blocks so that you can clear them and find love, without having to spend years in therapy sign up here
- If you would like more information on my free zoom calls, follow me on Instagram or sign up to my email list on my website
- Ready to explore what working with me is like? Learn more here.
- Interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!