We often hear the only constant is change. There’s definitely truth to that, but the detrimental part of that is when we go looking for that stability solely in relationships. Sure enough, you’re likely to find yourself in codependent, toxic relationships.
The good news is, you can find that stability within yourself with the moon. You see, we live in a 24-hour cycle world, but as women, we aren’t wired like that. The 24 hour cycle can feel exhausting and overwhelming.
Unfortunately, we don’t have much of a choice when it comes to getting out of that, but by syncing in with your 28-day clock of your body and the moon, you can find the energy to make it work so you feel grounded, aligned, and energized.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How the moon, seasons, and women’s bodies are divinely linked
- How to date by the moon
- Why living by the moon can you take more focused action to manifest what you want
Your next steps:
- Learn more about the Love Action Tribe and be the first to know when enrollment opens again in May HERE.
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, done with feeling crappy every day, feeling alone, or just keeping yourself busy to avoid the feels, apply my 1x1 coaching HERE.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Audible – Free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial.