How you do one thing is how you do everything. While this podcast focuses on romantic relationships, I find that a lot of my clients have similar patterns and issues that show up in their platonic relationships too, especially friendships. In this episode, I talk about how to make more friends, how to form better friendships with new and older friends alike, and how to deal with conflict within your friendships. Including how to navigate friend breakups.
4:41 – The myth about making more friends (and where it comes from)
7:04 – A favorite way to grow your friendship circle (and two assumptions that’ll help make it easier)
16:46 – How making better friends is similar to making new ones
19:59 – Building up your rejection resilience muscle and learning to stay unattached to the outcome
23:02 – Keys to setting boundaries within better friendships
27:03 – Common patterns I notice with clients who have conflicts with friends
29:13 – When it’s time to have a conversation with a friend and how to navigate conflict within friendships
34:03 – Why breaking up with a friend can be harder than breaking it off with a romantic partner
I hope you enjoyed this episode! Find me on Instagram or email me with your feedback. I look forward to hearing from you!
After you listen to How to Make More and Better Friends and Navigate Friend Breakups, here are your next steps:
- Listen to episodes 271 and 272 in the Dating Without Swiping series.
- Listen to Episode 306, “How to Have Rock-Solid Boundaries in Dating: A Masterclass.”
- Join me for the on-demand workshop, The 5-Step Strategy to Banish Anxiety and Overwhelm in Your Love Life. If you have it all but love, you can attract a fulfilling partnership and live a life of purpose. Sign up here.
- Are you done with where you are right now? With my impactful introductory coaching session, you’ll walk away knowing exactly what’s blocking you in love. Learn more about working with me 1 on 1 and schedule your Introductory Session here.
- Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
FOR RECOVERY OF STOLEN BITCOIN / CRYPTOCURRENCY , RECOVERY OF LOST FUNDS FROM SCAMMER.
Hello ladies and Gentlemen, I’m Maria Elisabeth from Chicago, Illinois, I want to share my experience with internet scammers. I lost about USD 85,544.00 to a fake crypto investment scam. They posted as an investment company that could deliver a certain percentage in returns if you deposit your Bitcoin with them. At first, it seemed real, it worked twice. I didn’t realize they set up a bot (robot) that will completely shut down your account after you have decided to invest a higher amount. So I couldn’t access my crypto account anymore. I contacted customer service and they told me about an unending website upgrade. To cut the long story short, it was a scam and I was able to do research and saw a comment about a similar experience with a bitcoin scam, and how WIZARD WEB RECOVERY help a victim recover back her stolen crypto within 12 hours, I decided to contact them because I was desperately in need of help to get back my life savings. They asked me some questions regarding the investment. I told them and they asked for my bitcoin wallet address, which I provided for them. To my greatest surprise, they helped me recover my invested crypto back. have you been scammed of your Crypto or Bitcoin? Do you need a reliable hacker to help you with anything related to hacking? Contact them via email at (email@example.com) /Whats’App +1 (616) 540-6244 WIZARD WEB RECOVERY are trustworthy and they are always ready to help you out.