In today’s episode, I answer three listener questions. I periodically will make a call for listener questions, usually on my Instagram page, so if you’re not following me, make sure you do that so you can submit your question next time. You can follow me at @veronicaegrant.
I LOVE the questions that you all submitted to me, and I’m super excited that one of the questions came from a man! The questions are on getting over an ex (even when you know it would’ve never worked out), how to fix a toxic and codependent relationship, and how to date as a feminist when most men are not.
Lots of juicy stuff. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Two often overlooked reasons you’re not getting over an ex, even though you logically know it’d never work out
- The MOST important thing to do to “fix” a codepedent relationship
- Where the feminist movement got it wrong and why it’s making dating totally sucky
Your next steps:
- What’s gonna make you happy in love? Get the FREE checklist: 7 Things Every Woman Needs To Find Love: What You Need To Ask Yourself to Attract In Real Love That Your Friends (Or Therapist) Don’t Know to Ask. Download your free copy HERE
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, done with feeling crappy every day, feeling alone, or just keeping yourself busy to avoid the feels, apply my 1×1 coaching HERE
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Quickie episode: When You Reeeeeally Can’t Get Over An Ex
- Three Kinds of Relationships You’re Confusing with Love
- Balancing Feminine + Masculine Energy
- Three Ways You’re Giving Your Power Away + Embracing the Sacred Masculine
- People Pleaser/Narcissistic Trap
- FREE Checklist: 7 Things Every Woman Needs To Find Love
- Audible – Free audiobook download and a 30-day free