Welcome to episode 266 of the Love Live Connection podcast. This episode originally aired back in 2019, so if you’ve been listening for a while some of this might sound familiar. I know a lot of people experience a dating fizzle where things seem to be going well, then all of the sudden the other person feels a little more distant. Or they don’t want the same thing you want and the relationship fizzles out or just abruptly ends. If you can relate to this, you’re gonna love this episode. I’m talking to Renee about how to keep relationships from fizzling out after 3 months
6:24 – Renee explains her situation
14:58 – Surprising people-pleasing realizations
20:59 – Things Renee can do to put herself first
25:08 – Renee’s action steps moving forward
32:39 – Recapping the coaching call
36:38 – What to work on if being a people pleaser is blocking you in love
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Are you done with where you are right now? With my impactful introductory coaching session, you’ll walk away knowing exactly what’s blocking you in love. Learn more about working with me 1 on 1 and schedule your session here.
- Get the Conversation Template here.
- Take the free quiz, Discover What’s Blocking You in Love, and get on my newsletter list here.
- If you are interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection, sign up for my waitlist here.
- Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!