I’m so glad my caller today brought this question to the podcast:
“Am I experiencing karma? If so, how do I get out of it?”
The most common definition of karma is “what comes around is what goes around.”
But that’s not what karma is, at all.
Karma is actually the thing you’re soul is born with that it needs to learn or overcome in order to reach your soul’s dharma, ie, destiny.
My caller today is convinced that because she cheated in her last relationship, and he was nothing but incredible to her, that it’s all her fault her relationship ended.
Walking around with this kind of guilt will always keep you in the past and never allow you to move forward and meet the person you want.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to release guilt when you’ve made mistakes
- How to use the *correct* definitions of karma and dharma to release hang ups on old relationships
- The importance of being on the same level as your partner, and how to get off the pedestal if you’ve been put there (or if you’ve ever put anyone else there)
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, done with feeling crappy every day, feeling alone, or just keeping yourself busy to avoid the feels, apply my 1×1 coaching HERE. I have only 4 spots left for 2018!
- Tried all the dating things, but nothing is working? Sign up for my free Find Meaningful Love Meditation Challenge. It’s free, and you get your first meditation as soon as you sign up! Get your first meditation HERE.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!