If you feel like a crazy person around food, struggle with your body, and think that if you lost weight dating would be easier, this episode is for you.
This episode hits home for me so hard, because for YEARS I struggled with my weight. I went on my first “diet” at age 10, dieted on and off until I was 26 years old. Dieting and trying to lose five more pounds was just a thing women did.
It wasn’t until I discovered that my worth wasn’t wrapped up in size that not only did I get off the diet train for good, but it helped me become the person I needed to be to attract the relationship I wanted.
You’ll hear Isabel’s passion immediately. She’s been there, and she knows how to get you out of the diet-binge cycle and improve your body image.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The “solution” since dieting doesn’t work
- How to improve your body image and believe that you don’t need to be thinner to get a date
- Why dating when you’re “skinny” is actually harder than dating when you’re not
- The connection between dieting and crappy relationships
Isabel Foxen Duke is the Creator of Stop Fighting Food — a free video training program for women who want to “stop feeling crazy around food.” After years of trying to overcome emotional eating, binge-eating and chronic weight-cycling through “traditional” and alternative approaches, Isabel discovered some radical new ways to get women over their “food issues” once and for all — not just by shifting the mindsets of individuals, but by challenging the dominant diet culture as a whole.
A fixture and thought-leader in the greater body-positive movement, Isabel has been featured in the Huffington Post, Elle Magazine, XOJane, and has been praised by Ricki Lake. Her writing and free guide, How To Not Eat Cake, can be found at www.isabelfoxenduke.com and you can watch her free video training series at www.stopfightingfood.com.
Your next steps:
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, and you’re DONE with relationships never seeming to work, apply for your free Introductory Coaching Call here.
- If you get value from Love-Life Connection Podcast, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
- Join me on Instagram to get your daily dose of inspiration of all things love, life, and cute puppies!
Resources mentioned in the show:
Audible – Free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial.