In today’s show, my caller is unsure of how to ask for what she wants and needs in her relationship without being bitchy or naggy. She’s also got these other questions swirling through her head, “Is he right for me?” “How can I ask for what I want without trying to change him?” and “What’s happening long term in this relationship?”
All of these questions can feel overwhelming and cloud the issue at hand which, getting what she needs.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What to do before you even think about having a conversation
- What to focus on to know if someone is right for you
- How to ask for what you need in a relationship
Your next steps:
- Join us for the Date Yourself Challenge! It’s free, and women are raving about it! Sign up HERE.
- The Love Action Tribe is opening up soon! The Tribe is my membership community for women who want to stay true to themselves in ALL phases of love. Get on the waitlist here.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
Resources + Episodes Mentioned In The Show:
- How to Know What You Need in a Relationship Pt. 1
- How to Know What You Need in a Relationship Pt. 2
- Date Yourself Challenge
- Join Veronica on Instagram
- EP81-86: How I Found Love
- EP68-71: Why You’re Attracting Emotionally Unavailable Men
- EP94: The People Pleaser Narcissist Trap
- EP111: The Three Kinds of Relationships You’re Confusing with Love
- EP122: Dealing with Rejection, the “Pullback” and Texting with Hillary