Welcome to episode 193 of the Love Live Connection podcast.
I am really excited that Stephanie brought this question to us, we haven’t talked a lot about friends with benefits and so that is what we’re talking about today. If this is something you are in, or you’re considering this is a great episode to listen in on.
I challenge you to listen to this (and any) episode without judgment. Listen in to see what you can learn and apply to your own situations regardless of how you feel about friends with benefits.
5:20 – Stephanie shares her question about moving from friendship to relationship
10:40 – Seeing what we want to see with a person instead of seeing what is there
11:50 – Having the conversation about to define a relationship
15:30 – How to language what you want as you move from friends to a romantic relationship
17:50 – This is important – You have to believe what he says
20:15 – Setting boundaries after the conversation
22:30 – Stephanie shares how she feels as we wrap up our session
24:00 – Veronica shares action items to wrap up the episode
25:20 – Two reasons to avoid a friends with benefit relationship
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Sign up for The 5-Step Strategy To Banish Anxiety and Overwhelm in Your Love Life here.
- Ready to explore what working with me is like? Learn more here.
- Interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!