This week’s episode is just me, and I’m sharing a BIG lesson I learned in Bali.
I won’t give it away here, but I’ll just say: learning this thing about myself in Bali was really hard for me, and quite frankly, I was embarrassed this was still a “thing” for me.
Aren’t I more evolved or conscious?
I guess that’s what this work is all about.
I’m sharing this profound lesson with you because I think it’s also going to help you find love.
If you feel like you’re doing all the things you’re supposed to be doing, but haven’t had the success in love you want, then this episode is a *must* listen.
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Download my free checklist, 7 Things Every Woman Needs To Find Love: What You Need To Ask Yourself to Attract In Real Love That Your Friends (Or Therapist) Don’t Know to Ask.
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, done with feeling crappy every day, feeling alone, or just keeping yourself busy to avoid the feels, apply my 1×1 coaching HERE.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Got a funny/ridiculous text/situation to share? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- 7 Things Every Woman Needs To Find Love
- Join me on Instagram!
- EP118: How To Let Go of Fear that the Pickings Are Slim And A New Look At The Numbers’ Game