Welcome to episode 197 of the Love Live Connection podcast.
I’m really excited about this conversation because we’re going to talk about how to actually shift your inner child. Before we get into that conversation I want to remind you that if you’re feeling off this holiday season or triggered as I was when I was single to reach out to someone. It could be a friend in your life or even DM me, I respond to every single one. There is someone in your life you can share how you’re feeling, and I want you to do that.
2:20 – A mantra I use to soften and let go of my desire to control all the things – What is for me cannot pass me.
7:30 – The childhood experiences that informed Julie’s pattern of doing things to fit in or please
10:40 – Looking at what Julie’s inner child actually needed
12:50 – How Julie is changing the pattern with herself (including dating herself)
15:30 – Looking at how Julie’s inner child impacted her previous relationship
17:50 – How to connect with your inner child
20:15 – Responding to triggers by connecting to your inner child
25:15 – How to connect with me and be coached on one of these calls
26:20 – Veronica shares a couple of caveats to inner child work
28:50 – A look at the steps to connecting with your inner child
27:15 – Spiritual bypassing
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Sign up for The 5-Step Strategy To Banish Anxiety and Overwhelm in Your Love Life here.
- Ready to explore what working with me is like? Learn more here.
- Interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!