This is such an important conversation, and as a podcast host about dating and relationships, I can’t believe it took me this long to have a women’s health expert on the show!
Even though I do focus on the inner game and the self-development that goes into relationships, knowing the “real world” stuff is so important so you can stay safe and healthy.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What HPV even is and how to know if you have it
- The risks of HPV, including with fertility and what you can do instead
- Natural methods to overcome HPV
Robin is a holistic health practitioner who specializes in women’s reproductive health. She graduated with honors from the American College of Healthcare Sciences in 2011. She has been a holistic sex educator and advocate for women’s reproductive health for over 25 years.
She is passionate about educating women about their bodies and cycles and is on a mission to reduce unintended pregnancies and the spread of STDs in the world.
Robin is the founder of The HPV Education Project and is passionate about raising awareness about the virus, new advances in HPV testing and about holistic methods of promoting cervical health. Armed with a holistic approach coupled with the latest advances in technology, she is taking a stand and fighting back against the spread of the HPV.
Robin currently lives in Tucson, Arizona and works with women all over the world helping them to acquire the knowledge, tools and skills needed to create greater health and well-being.
Your next steps:
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, and you’re DONE with relationships never seeming to work, apply for your free Introductory Coaching Call here.
- If you get value from Date Yourself Radio, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Audible – Free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial.