Do you ever wonder how you’re going to meet your “the one”? Does it occur to you that there is a possibility that you two have already met at some point?
If these ideas have crossed your mind, let me tell you that there is a great chance that you are already on your way to meeting the love of your life. I would be glad to share with you the steps I took to get to mine.
There are several places where you will most likely meet your soulmate. Welcome to Part IV of our miniseries called Dating in the Wild, where you’ll find out how I landed into the serendipitous moment of meeting my very own soulmate.
1:39 – How randomly saying “yes” can change your life entirely
3:18 – The role of common interests in building friendships
4:02 – Creating long-term relationships
6:44 – Being open to new experiences and its impact on your chances at serendipity
8:09 – How to create serendipitous moments that may lead to your soulmate
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Part 1: Why meeting people IRL is easier than you think
- Part 2: Three Mistakes and Myths to Meeting People IRL
- Part 3: How to Meet More People IRL
- Join my free Serendipity Challenge here.
- Get my free 2021 Coaching Services and Pricing Guide to learn how to work with me 1-on-1 here.
- If you are interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection, sign up for my waitlist here.
- Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!