Claudia is a dear client in my last round of the Love Incubator, which is my small group coaching program. (Another round is starting soon! Keep your eyes and ears out.)
She’s gone through a massive transformation, and now that she can begin to see the light at the other end of the tunnel, she wants to help other women get unstuck and living life on their own terms.
But, like most new entrepreneurs, she’s not sure where to start. Should she file for an LLC? Get a business bank account? Hire a photographer? Start making a website?
The good news is, you don’t have to ANY of that stuff. At least not yet. When you’re brand new in business, you’ve GOT to focus on the money making tasks quickly.
As I coach Claudia, you’ll learn:
- My 2-part plan to start getting your first coaching clients
- How to write web, email, and social media copy where you’re potential clients are thinking to themselves, “How does she know?!”
- What to do when you keep getting rejected by potential clients
Your next steps:
- Want my personal support in helping you start or grow your coaching or service based business? I work with business coaching clients for 4 months and in half-day intensives. Or a combo of both. To inquire, send an email to email@example.com or DM me on Instagram. I’m @veronicaegrant
- Get ready for the Date Yourself Challenge! It’s free, it’s fun, and it’s guaranteed to shake up your love life (in a good way)! Sign up here.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!