You don’t have to want to be in a relationship.
But what makes me sad is when women tell me they don’t want to be in a relationship because relationships drain them.
Relationships are supposed to feel uplifting.
Yes, there are introverts and extroverts, so you may need varying levels of human interaction, but if you’re dating or are in relationships and they feel heavy or draining, something deeper is going on.
My caller today wants to know why she feels so drained and overwhelmed almost immediately when she goes online to potentially meet people. She sizes men up on religious preferences and a whole slew of checklist items. Then of course, if she does meet up with the person, she tries to please and conform to what they want.
So if you…
- Feel immediately overwhelmed dating, even after a dating break
- Size people up, and think no one is quite right
- Don’t feel 100% comfortable being yourself
Then you’ll love this episode!
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Join us for Summer Love School. I’ve gathered 10 incredible experts to help you trust your intuition, trust break ups, your body and more. And it’s totally free! Register for summer school here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!