Are online dating platforms starting to feel forced and unnatural to you? Are you someone who appreciates the traditional meet-and-greet experience?
If you are looking to meet someone in a more organic scenario, I can tell you that there are lots and lots of ways that you can build your community to create more chances for serendipity to happen in your favor.
I want to guide you through this process of building your community and meeting potential partners off the apps and IRL. Welcome to Part III of our miniseries called Dating in the Wild, where you’ll find out how to make meaningful interactions to expand your community and find your potential soulmate.
1:17 – How people meet their spouses according to statistics
2:22 – What serendipity really is all about
3:30 – The mindset my coach taught me that lead to my business success that we can adopt to dating
5:06 – Different ways to build and expand your community
6:01 – Setting goals for social interaction on a regular basis
8:00 – Where to stay focused on when meeting people IRL
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- What I learned from 100 days of rejection – Jia Jiang
- Listen to Part 1: Why meeting people IRL is easier than you think
- Listen to Part 2: Three Mistakes and Myths to Meeting People IRL
- Join my free Serendipity Challenge here.
- Get my free 2021 Coaching Services and Pricing Guide to learn how to work with me 1-on-1 here.
- If you are interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection, sign up for my waitlist here.
- Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!