Welcome to episode 241 of the Love Live Connection podcast, Is He Right for Me and How to Know What You Need With Marti
In today’s show, my caller is unsure of how to ask for what she wants and needs in her relationship without being bitchy or naggy. She’s also got these other questions swirling through her head, “Is he right for me?” “How can I ask for what I want without trying to change him?” and “What’s happening long term in this relationship?”
All of these questions can feel overwhelming and cloud the issue at hand which, getting what she needs.
3:14 – A list of episodes (linked below) to start with if you are new to the podcast
7:51 – Marti asks for direction with dating
10:59 – Finding a balance between settling or being too picky
15:05 – How to ask for what you want
36:45 – A walk-through of the Emptying the Vessel technique to help you make big decisions
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Recommended podcasts if you are new and don’t know where to start:
- 6 Part series on how I found love and met my husband –
- 4 Part series on Why You’re attracting Unavailable Men –
- Top 3 Podcast Downloads –
- Episode 94 – Get Out of the People Pleaser/Narcissistic Relationship Trap
- Episode 111 – Three Kinds of Relationships You’re Confusing with Love
- Episode 122 – Dealing with Rejection, the “Pullback” and Texting with Hillary
- How to Know What You Need in a Relationship Pt. 1 – Episode with Link to cheat sheet
- If you want to hear the breakdown on why I coached Marti the way I did and the steps I had her take, make sure you listen to the original airing of this episode here.
- Join me for the new on demand workshop, Attract Your Soulmate Without Losing Your Soul. This is how to do the deep work and create a thriving relationship in your life without changing who you are. Sign up here.
- If you are interested in my two-week course, Crappy to Happy, to help you quickly discover your love blocks so that you can clear them and find love, without having to spend years in therapy, sign up here
- Are you interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!