Choosing dating partners based on being astrologically compatible is a thing. You’ve probably tried it yourself or seen others with dating profiles specifically requesting partners of certain signs. But contrary to what’s often depicted in the media, astrology isn’t about controlling your fate. It’s not about saying, for example, that you as a Gemini need to date an Aries.
In today’s show, I’ve invited my friend and astrology expert Veronica Perretti back on the show to talk about astrology! This time we discuss the real truth behind astrology, how the main three signs form the basis of who we are, and how best to use it to figure out romantic compatibility.
9:48 – Using astrology, for this reason, keeps some people trapped in cycles
14:14 – How checking your astrology resembles keeping tabs on the weather
21:04 – Why astrology actually can be a little predictive sometimes
26:35 – How the big three signs in astrology (sun, moon, and rising) help form your personality
37:17 – How to know if you’re romantically compatible with another person
46:31 – Simplifying astrological compatibility to the most basic level
53:49 – What you need to know about the coming Mars retrograde if you’re a Gemini
After you listen to Your Big Three Astro Signs and How to Know if Someone is Astrologically Compatible, here are your next steps:
- Listen to episode 309 with Sierra.
- Visit Veronica’s website to get a reading, join her online yoga club or moon membership, and listen to her podcast. You can also follow her on Instagram and download her Astro Cheat Sheet.
- Get the TimePassages app on mobile to follow your astrology.
- Join me for the on-demand workshop, The 5-Step Strategy to Banish Anxiety and Overwhelm in Your Love Life. If you have it all but love, you can attract a fulfilling partnership and live a life of purpose. Sign up here.
- Are you done with where you are right now? With my impactful introductory coaching session, you’ll walk away knowing exactly what’s blocking you in love. Learn more about working with me 1 on 1 and schedule your session here.
- Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!