Boundaries are the real key to practicing self-love. They give you space to say no to things you don’t want to spend your time, energy, emotions, or other resources on. In this episode, I talk about 10 things you need to know about boundaries, delve into two of the four types of boundaries, and wrap up with how to stick to your boundaries in dating. Along the way, I even give you a peek into how I’ve set boundaries for myself and my relationship.
6:31 – Ten things you need to know about boundaries as you apply them in your life
22:09 – Quickly touching on the first two of four types of boundaries
25:27 – Discussing emotional boundaries and the core wounding often present
29:39 – Why relational boundaries allow your relationships to flourish (with an example from my own life)
35:51 – Discussing how to uphold the dating boundaries you set
39:08 – How to compartmentalize people who keep disrespecting your boundaries
I hope you enjoyed this episode! Find me on Instagram or email me with your feedback. I look forward to hearing from you!
After you listen to How to Have Rock-Solid Boundaries in Dating: A Masterclass, here are your next steps:
- Read Energetic Boundaries by Cyndi Dale.
- Looking for places where you can help by donating money? Try Care.org or World Central Kitchen. Sharon McMahon of Sharon Says So is also raising money in her community for Ukrainian refugees.
- Listen to episodes 302 about self-love, 305 with Erin, and 304 with Paige about her experience with my small group coaching program Love Incubator.
- My Love Incubator coaching program is an affordable way to get 1-on-1 coaching calls with me and go deep where you need to. Plus, you’ll be part of a small community of 10 women or less doing the same work and willing to support you. Find out more here or book your exploratory call with me right away!
- Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!