Welcome to episode 203 of the Love Live Connection podcast.
Today I have a great guest joining me, Katie, and we’re discussing coaching, how to get started as a life coach, and why authenticity is the real key to success. I hope you find this conversation inspiring, definitely reach out to me and let me know what you think.
3:00 – About my passion for working with coaches and why I love it.
6:55 – Ask yourself – why do you want to be a coach and what specialty do you have to offer?
7:35 – Welcome Katie to the show!
11:00 – Finding the path to becoming the coach you would want for yourself.
16:45 – Identify your potential clients and what their pain points are.
20:50 – We talk about the fear surrounding changing careers and starting a new business.
25:30 – It all comes back to our inner belief systems, where do these feelings and worries originate?
31:50 – The best way to find clients is to be your own best client.
34:30 – My 7 steps for coaches to build a successful, profitable business.
46:10 – Next week – I have a super special Valentine’s Day surprise coming Monday, don’t miss it.
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Other episodes about becoming a life coach and building your coaching business.
- Learn more about how your past can impact your love life and how to break old patterns in my virtual retreat, Shift Your Dating Patterns In A Weekend, March 7-8, 2020.
- Ready to explore what working with me is like? Learn more here.
- Interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!