In today’s show, my caller is unsure of how to ask for what she wants and needs in her relationship without being bitchy or naggy. She’s also got these other questions swirling through her head:
- “Is he right for me?”
- “How can I ask for what I want without trying to change him?”
- “What’s happening long term in this relationship?”
All of these questions can feel overwhelming and cloud the issue at hand which, getting what she needs.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What to do before you even think about having a conversation
- What to focus on to know if someone is right for you
- How to ask for what you need in a relationship
Your next steps:
- Join us for the Date Yourself Challenge! It’s free, and women are raving about it! Sign up HERE.
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, done with feeling crappy every day, feeling alone, or just keeping yourself busy to avoid the feels, apply my 1×1 coaching HERE.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Audible – Free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial.